SiredToScape

Seasonal beginning in 24 hours!

Hello Sired to Scape community,

Season 1 is beginning in just a little over 24 hours, if you haven't already take a look at #pay-out-amounts on discord take the time to do so now.

Now for the first season it is going to be really scuffed as I really haven't had the team or time to prepare it, but lets just roll with it and see out the first season, as we progress in seasons so will the quality of the server, I will be paying for some advertisements on some of the best places I know starting from tomorrow so fingers crossed we pull this off!

About the whole situation with donating, voting and highscores on the seasonal, the donations may need to be manually handled for the first week of the season, voting may not be able to be claimed on the seasonal server for the first week or possibly longer as we need to put things in place for a way to only be able to claim on one of the servers (main or seasonal), highscores will be setup as soon as possible, possibly may have another part of the site just for the seasonal scoreboard but we will see.

I will next announce when the seasonal is 1 hour away so you guys can get ready for the release and begin grinding!

SEASON 1 WILL BE TOP 3 MAXED PLAYERS IN TOTAL LEVEL, IF MORE THEN 3 GET MAX TOTAL LEVEL IT WILL GO DOWN TO HIGHEST PRESTIGE LEVEL OR TOTAL AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Theme